Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quick Update

Current Roll-$3,337 (894 Games 18% ROI)

I am Running and Playing very well so far this month. I've been exclusively playing the $23's and I'm up $1100 in just 101 games with a 48% ROI heads up. Although I am very satisfied with my monetary results my volume is no where near where it needs to be. I am still having trouble 2 tabling without giving up edge. Hopefully I can work out the kinks by the end of this month. Also I decided to change my bankroll guidelines. Because I am now exclusively playing 4 mans the variance is much more signifigant thus my Risk Of Ruin has vastly increased. So I will now be playing with a 150 buy in roll and move up every 200 buyins for each level to combat this. I still think that I will be able to make my $100k goal this year despite this. Expecially if I keep crushing like I have so far. That said...Here comes the downswing I bet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment