Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone I wish everyone a great and properous one. Let me start off by saying that I now only play 4 mans. I do not play 2 man heads up games at all anymore. All you heads up grinders should seriuously consider playing more 4 mans. The ROI increase that you recieve is rediculous. Check this out Since I began the challenge
I played 366 heads up 2 man games for$11.50 and $23 and I made $603 and had a ROI of 7%.
I played 435 heads up 4 man games for $11.50 and $23 and I made $1793 and had a ROI of 25%.

The bad thing about 4 mans are though the variance is very high. 12 game losing streaks are very common, I've had several so far. Its good to keep a large roll for these. I think that I will Try and keep a 100 buy in roll in order to be able to withstand the variance and move up accordingly.

I've been working on my 2 tabling skills a lot and I seem to be slowly getting the hang of it. I understand that my mastery of 2-3 tabling will be essential in order for me to complete my goal. I am very happy with my volume so far though. Last month I was able to play 700+ games by mostly 1 tabling and playing a ton of 4 mans. I believe that when I finally get the hang of 2 tabling I will be able to pump out 1200-1500 games per month. But for now I will be satisfied with 800-1000 games.

I am sorry to kill you with numbers this post and try to make my next posts a lil bit more interesting lol

Current Roll: $2,493

No comments:

Post a Comment