Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brag Post

Despite razz my razz donkage and me going on a 12 game losing streak I'm off to a outstanding start for the year. My ROI heads up after 44 games at the $23 level is a Crushing 57% and I'm up $561 lol. I know that this is obviously unsustainable just great when it happens. And beautiful to look at on the scope lol.
My ROI HU. Since November 21, 2008 is now 17% after 837 games played and my Roll stands at $2800. I hope to have a $5000 month playing the $23's. I have a propbet with "fiddy" for $150 that I wont even make it to $3000 lol.
Here are the conditions of the Propbet though. I can only play HU games under $35 and I cannot play over 1200 games this month. He's giving me 2:1 odds on my money. What do you think am I getting the right odds?

3 comments:

  1. is it too late to get in on this propbet action???

    ill give you much better odds than 2:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Greg its not too late at all lol. As I stated in the post the terms are I can only play heads up 2 and 4 man games under $35 and cant play over 1200 games for the month. I must make $3000+ in the month in order for me to win.
    What is your bet and odds?

    ReplyDelete