Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Poker/Life Goals

2008 was a wash and 2009 will be better.Here are my Goals for 2009. I will be accomplishing all of them them.

Poker
1-Make $100,000+
2-Play 800-1500 Games Each month.
3-Master 2-3 tabling withouy giving up ROI.
4-Maintain a 20% ROI
5-Reach Supernova
6-Take down a Sunday Milli
7-Dont Burnout
8-Fix My Dam Luckbox!

Life
1-Enhance myself physically Workout 3-4 times per week and Gain 20 lbs of muscle. Right now 6'2 160 lbs lol I will be updating you on my progress with this goal every month with some before and after pics soon...maybe.
2-Enhance myself mentally. I plan on doing a lot of reading this year mostly self enhancement books thogh. Such as "The 48 Laws Of power", "The Art of War", "The Art of Seduction", "Your Potential Realized"...etc.
3-Enhance myself socially. Better Maintain my Conposure on and off the Poker Table by never bitching or arguing about anything. Arguements are a serious waste of time and very -ev.
4-Take School more serious and finally graduate.
5-Be the best person that I can be and always doing what is right no matter the result.
6-Become Organized. This maybe should have been #1 lol. I need to make a Schedules and follow them completely. period. no more excuses.
7-Open Up "The Spot"

1 comment:

  1. 20 lbs of muscle? That's intense, maybe you should try anabolic steroids.
    good luck making 100k

    ReplyDelete