Monday, December 15, 2008

The Goal

My name is Jay im 22 years old a student at community college and I currently work at mickey D's...I make $140 a week working there so needless to say I need a new way of making money. My dream is to own my own business. I need $100,000 to open up a videogame lounge (I will elaborate on this idea more on a later post) Well with that said my goal is to turn my tiny $100 bankroll into $100,000 in one year playing heads up poker on pokerstars. I began this challenge on November 21, 2008 now its December 16,2008 and my roll is up to $1,542. So far i have only been playing hu $11.50 and $23.00 turbos. My current win rate so far is 57% for 2 mans and 33% for 4 mans. Hopefully I can improve this to 60% and 36% with a bit more practice. But here are the rules for this challenge.Rule 1- I am only allowed to Play games in which I have more then 60 buy ins for.Rule 2- I am not allowed to cash out more then 5% of my total roll per month until the challenge is complete.Rule 3- I must play a minimum of 500 games per month. ( I will try to play 1000 most months)Well wish me luck guys I will try to update you on my progress daily.Pokerstars alias: bighusla

No comments:

Post a Comment