Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Pwn 4 Mans

I've been 2 tabling the $11 4 mans today and so far my stats are unreal.
Games Played: 15
Avg. Stake: $11
Avg Profit: $17.8
Avg ROI.: 155%
Total Profit: $268

Obviously I know that such a high ROI. is not sustainable but my lifetime stats for 4 mans are as follows
Games Played: 219
Avg. Stake: $19
Avg Profit: $5.6
Avg Roi: 34%
Total Profit: $1,233

I am trying to figure out why my 4 man stats are so much insanely better then my 2 man stats. Here are a couple reasons I have thought of
1-My sample size is to small and will even out eventually
2-I am insanely hard to beat in the second round by the players at this low level because of my bets and the increased stack sizes
3-My ROI is just naturally higher in 4 mans

Whatever the reason may be hu. 4 man turbos are definitely my best game. I will be two tabling the $11 ones for the next few days to properly Beta Test the variance and EV of this game. I will post my conclusions in a later post.

3 comments:

  1. 15gp is nothing man, you could seriously get it in bad every time and have those same stats over 15 games. Get to 500 games and you will have a better idea of how you are doing. But whether its 15 games or 500 crushing is crushing, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know. Ima post my Full results at the end of this month hopefully I will have a large enough sample size by then (500 or more games)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bighusla,, such a funny nick.
    Keep it comming.

    ReplyDelete