Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

Ok I posted my goal on 2+2 and the standard response from everyone is my goal is "impossible to reach", "I need to take a bunch of risks to make it", "my guidlines are to tight"....etc But guess what nothing would ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome. So after absolutely no consideration of what the peanut gallery had to say I have decided to stick to my current guidlines and grind even harder. F the haters lol. Aristotle said it best "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit". So I'm just going to try and get better and better each game I play by studying my hand histories and fixing all my leaks until not only I reach my goal but I am the best player in which I can possibly be. My goal will be accomplished.

Current roll:$1584 (Current stats since challenge 1st begun Nov. 21,2008 Games Played 481 Avg. profit $3.08 avg stake $21 Avg ROI. 15%)

3 comments:

  1. you can tell if it's possible by simple match and your winrates, volume, and stakes (i.e. you need to play 800 games to move up to 33s, then at ur winrate another 1000 to get 55s, etc.) and u can tell ur profit

    anyways, GL w/it, link me in ur blog and i'll toss you up on mine if you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I wanted to add you, greg, Thomas, Jia's.... links to my blog because I read em all the time but I do not know how to (ima noob) can you please explain to me how?

    Oh yea also how do I add a view counter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man I think you can do it if you are moving up stakes along the way, don't get discouraged! looking forward to your updates (I am the dude that pmed you on 2+2 yesterday btw).

    ReplyDelete