Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Serious Grinding

Ok, Last Tuesday I finally decided to step it up and play the $55 2 man hu. I grinded 8-12 hours every day with breaks only to eat and shower. because of this I was able to put in 264 games 1 tabling with decent results. I made about $1100 net and I think my potential is much higher. I was able to make this decent profit dispite running horribly and being on a sick 180 game breakeven stretch. The $55's are filled with bad regs and fish I am pretty sure I will be able to dominate this level for the next month. I will begin 2 tabling once I get to $7000 and I will move up to the $115's when I get to $12,000.

Current Roll $5,184

1 comment:

  1. gg today.. observation, whenever u lead flop for min u seemed to insta fold to any aggression. If i were to play that way with donk leading flops, you'd have to be able to mix it up with top pair or no pair. gl

    ReplyDelete