Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok let me start off by apologizing for the long layoff. I have had a pretty crazy month outside of poker. my volume has been nowhere near where I would like for it to be. My results have been pretty solid when I have played though. I began this challenge on November 21, 2008 now its been nearly 3 months and my roll is only at $4,665. Although my Roi is excelent 15% I have 2 very major leaks stopping me from reaching my full potential.
1-Insanely low volume- caused by a completely unorganized lifestyle and distracting people around me.
2-Fear moving up in stakes- Although my game is very capable of beating the higher limits I still tilt very easily and cannot handle the mental aspects of losing a large amount of money. In fact I never feel completely comforatable playing a game unless I have 100+ buyins for that level.

With all that said heres the new plan. I stll think that I am more then capable of reaching the $100,000 mark by November 21, 2009 If I create and follow a realistic proper work schedule each month.
Current Roll- $4,765

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the 100k goal, it should be more than attainable for you if you work hard.

    Is there any way you can add my site www.husng.com to your link list on the right of your blog?

    I would appreciate it, thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete