Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CRUSHING

March has been my best month ever. I've been mostly only playing the $34.50 HU 4 player games on Stars. These are my results so far this month in them
Games played 456. AVG. Profit $12.29. AVG. Stake $33. Total Profit $5606

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!



Averaging $12+ a game hu in the $33's is insane. $12 a game is what most HU grinders AVG in the $110's on a good month lol. Yea I know what You are thinking, this is a small sample blah blah... But take a look at my lifetime 4 man graph so far after 1492 games

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!



That's pretty much it. Life is good im running well and playing well. I'm shooting for a $10,000 month next month. Also I'll be updating a lot more I promise!

Current Roll: $10,746

1 comment:

  1. Love your work! keep on! you will make it!

    /erik

    ReplyDelete